Registration is now open for the 2021 Budget Workshops! Join us at one of five workshop locations or choose a virtual option if you cannot attend in person. The annual workshop series is designed to help cities get their budget process started by providing an overview of financial projections and estimates important to city budgets, an update from the Iowa Department of Management, a session covering the basics of using the City Budget Form and an advanced session discussing the current state of municipal finances.
The education is aimed at city administrators, city clerks and finance officers, but all city officials are welcome to attend. Registration is $50 for members and the schedule can be seen below:
- Thursday, November 4 | Carson
- Tuesday, November 9 | Coralville
- Wednesday, November 10 | Cherokee
- Tuesday, November 16 | Waverly
- Thursday, November 18 | West Des Moines
- Tuesday, November 23 | Virtual (Zoom)