Annual Conference & Exhibit App
During the Annual Conference & Exhibit, the Iowa League of Cities offers a conference app available on iOS and Android devices. The League restricts access to the event to registered participants.
Android users will need Android version 10 or higher.
If you need assistance with the app, please visit the conference registration desk, email email@example.com or call (515) 244-7282.
Some common troubleshooting tips:
- It’s common for conference registrations to be made with a work or city email address while you’re trying to access the app from your personal device with a personal email. If you can, try logging in with your work/city address. Otherwise, stop by the registration desk to request your email address be updated.
- Shared email addresses can be problematic as well. Two people using the same account to log into the app on different devices is recipe for frustration. Again, the team at the registration desk can help.
Retrieving Your Verification Code
If you did not receive your verification code, please consider the following:
- Ensure you are entering the same email you registered with for the event.
- Check spam and junk folders for the email with the verification code.
- The email or text with the verification code should be triggered in less than a minute.
- If you still do not receive the verification code, visit the conference registration desk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (515) 244-7282.
The League offers attendees the option to use the event app for a better event experience. To provide this service, the League uses event registration records to create initial profiles for all Annual Conference & Exhibit attendees within the app provided by Cvent | Attendee Hub. The uploaded profile consists of the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
If you were registered by someone else, you might need to update your contact information at the registration desk before accessing the event app.
This process sends an email to the registrant, inviting them to use the event app. If the registrant creates an account within the app, they have access to use features, which include social networking and commentary, photo uploads, surveys, and vendor interaction opportunities. The registrant is in control of how much information about themselves is shared while using the app. If the registrant never logs into the app, none of their information is available to app users. The app is accessible to registrants for the year following the event.