Iowa League of Cities Annual Golf Tourney
Friday, June 16 at Otter Creek Golf Course in Ankeny
Fifth annual Iowa League of Cities Golf Tourney, a fundraiser for the
Tim Shields Endowment Fund.
2023 Annual Golf Tourney – June 16
Join the Iowa League of Cities on Friday, June 16 at Otter Creek Golf Course in Ankeny for the fifth annual Iowa League of Cities Golf Tourney, a fundraiser for the Tim Shields Endowment Fund.
- $85 per participant. Each participant MUST fill out a separate registration form.
- Golfers can register as a team (4-player teams) or as an individual.
- Golf mulligans will be sold for $5 with a max of eight per team.
- All golfers will be entered into a drawing for prizes. The top flight will be awarded a prize.
- 8 a.m. – Golf Registration and Driving Range Open
- 9 a.m. – 18-hole scramble (best-shot) with a shotgun start (4-player teams)
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch served from Club House on the turn
- 2 p.m. (or when all golfers are done) – Raffle Drawing
The Annual Golf Tourney is a fundraiser for the Tim Shields Endowment Fund.
Stay informed with the latest League publications.
The Iowa League of Cities has focused on the topic of local option sales and service tax (LOSST), the mechanics of how it works and the importance to the communities.
This publication is designed to assist cities begin their annual budget process. Learn about revenues, expenditures, legislation and other budget issues.
Property taxes play a significant role in municipal government as the primary funding source for city budgets. Check out a variety of special reports regarding this topic.