Post a Classified
Please complete the following fields to request a classified posting on the Iowa League of Cities website.
What happens next?
Your posting will be reviewed by League staff. If your classified meets the requirements to be approved, you will receive an email when the ad is posted. If the League cannot approve your posting or if it is deemed billable, you will be contacted. This typically takes a business day to complete.
About Posting Classifieds
Posting takes one business day. Business hours are Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Postings received outside these hours or on holidays will be posted the next business day. Please adjust your posting time frames accordingly.
Complete the form above, making sure to attach a PDF file no larger than 25Mb. Prior to submitting the form, you can replace the PDF but uploading a new one over it.
The classified process only allows one upload per posting, so add web links in your PDF to any other documents viewers may need.
Once you’ve submitted a posting, it cannot be edited. Please alert the League that a correction is needed and use this form again to submit a new posting.
Classified postings are $140. The post is free if the posting is:
- Correctly classified as Bid Notice.
- For or on behalf of an Iowa League of Cities member
- For or on behalf of a Community Alliance Program participant
- For on on behalf of a county in Iowa
- For or on behalf of a 28E with a League city member
- For or on behalf of any other Iowa public entity, with League Executive Director approval.
We accept the following types of classified postings:
- Bid Notices (Complies with 2016 changes to Code of Iowa Ch. 26.3)
- For Sale
- Positions Available
Need to make changes?
Call us at (515) 244-7282 to say which post to remove, then repost!